Listing Agent – Realtor
$75,000 to $150,000
We are looking for talented listing agents to join our team, service our home selling clients and to become an important part of our explosive growth. We need ambitious, professional and hard-working agents whose desire is to build a BIG business. Have you had a moment of realization that you want MORE? We offer an exciting atmosphere in a people-oriented business. At The Tricoli Team, we follow a career visioning process. You will have people who care about you and are sincerely interested in helping you achieve your full potential, and beyond.
The Listing Agent is an individual who thrives on taking risks and facing challenges while maintaining a win-win, positive attitude. He/she is attracted to leadership roles, believes in achieving results through empowering others, and is well-liked for his/her optimistic, dynamic personality.
The Listing Agent oversees all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to close. In addition, he/she demonstrates on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving listing agent who is committed to putting clients first, to doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements. The Listing Agent prospects for seller leads daily (includes identifying and calling for sale by owner and expired listing candidates), closes those leads to appointments, closes appointments to agreements, and then provides high-level fiduciary advice on pricing strategy and recommended pre-market repairs. He/she will work in tandem with a Listing Coordinator to launch a marketing campaign. He/she will evaluate showing feedback and reevaluate pricing as needed. Upon receiving an offer, the Listing Agent will negotiate the offer, write the contract, and oversee the deal in working with the Transaction Coordinator through its close.
The Listing Agent also demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in team members and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities as well.
- Work a time blocked and pre-planned 50-60 hour week
- Perform daily seller lead generation using our state-of-the-art tools and systems
- Develops expert knowledge regarding local market conditions and pricing trends
- Manage and serve 10-20 new clients every month
- Daily practice and mastery of sales scripts
- Conducting listing consultations with clients resulting in signed agreements
- Work directly with the Listing Coordinator to accomplish home staging, photography, marketing, necessary repairs, improvements and cleaning
- Provides high level fiduciary advice on pricing strategies and pre-market repairs
- Evaluates showing feedback and re-evaluates pricing and presentation as needed
- Becomes a master negotiator for home selling clients
- Attend regularly scheduled client and team appreciation events
- Negotiate initial offers and repairs that may come up
- Attend training and educational opportunities regularly
- Opportunity in the real estate industry to have a “real job” and career
- High net-income with virtually no overhead or risk ($75,000-$125,000+)
- First class training, coaching and personal development
- Full administrative support staff and marketing department
- Opportunity to join a proven real estate team with a great reputation and track record
- Pre-purchased supplies, forms, materials and systems available for your use
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected real estate team
- Teamwork, encouragement and support with a family feel
- Profit sharing and residual income opportunities
- Prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Do you want to be a part of a top producing Palm Beach County Florida real estate team? Do you want to work in an environment that is full of energy and that rewards you for commitment and hard work? Would you consider yourself to be a go-getter? We have the leads and systems to easily provide a LARGE income. If you are a team player that is looking for a wonderful long term career opportunity, this may be the PERFECT opportunity for you. DO YOU THINK YOU WOULD MAKE A GREAT ADDITION TO OUR TEAM? We would LOVE to hear from you.